All work Copyright Van Schaeffer©
Ashley Van Schaeffer©

For more info please click on the complete profile below. Thanks for stopping...


Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.©





Sunday, January 3, 2010

As If To Say Goodbye


Shaken up?
HA! More like stirred
Into some unknown dimension
Where silence and obscurity reign
And, with all the thoughts in my head
And all the fears I behold
I lost my composure.
The silence shattered like glass
My eyes like clouds
Began to pour into the earth, your hands
Flowers didn't bloom like I wanted them to
The water didn't quench
It just turned into a river
And the tide carried you away.
While I watched from the only tree in the desolate dimension,
Growing only out of the possibility that I saw...
It swayed in the wind,
As if to say goodbye
As you faded into the distance
Day turned into night
And with the rising sun
Came feelings of hope.
Although I was alone
Near the edge of the river
There was a daisy that had grown

No comments:

Post a Comment

ecofashionpoet.blogspot.com
ExperienceFreedomLoveNow.blogspot.com