All work Copyright Van Schaeffer©
Ashley Van Schaeffer©

For more info please click on the complete profile below. Thanks for stopping...


Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.©





Thursday, October 21, 2010

perspective

when it comes
it never plays out like you planned
disappointment
seems like a blow to who you are
seems like maybe you could have done it differently.
BUT
have faith my friend
behind that darkening light
is opportunity
A new path
one that would have been missed
had things stayed the same.
Recognize change
as the way things are supposed to be.
You are because I am.
I am because I live with open eyes.
I live with an open heart
and I welcome the darkness
because I know without it
there could be no light.



Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ecofashionpoet.blogspot.com
ExperienceFreedomLoveNow.blogspot.com