All work Copyright Van Schaeffer©
Ashley Van Schaeffer©

For more info please click on the complete profile below. Thanks for stopping...


Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.©





Wednesday, January 5, 2011

untitled 2

Wake from a fake sleep
Thoughts provoke tossing and turning
Promoting more thinking
Excitement comes in waves
Sobering reality
Leaving stress lines near my eyes
Sleep is necessary
Lucidity
Silence
Question my reality
My sanity
Not-so-solid ground
I put passion back in my kiss
My steps in circles
Burning
Scents of familiar
Trail the unknown
A trek to the past
Through the present
Leading to a better future.

The LIGHT!
I strive through darkness
I conquer my goals.
Fear whispers sweet nothings
In my ear
Like the devil on my shoulder
I give it the finger
Silently in my mind
Not sure of what will be
But, certainty of the alternative
Pushes me in ways I've never known.

Small sigh
Out with it all
I'm jumping into the abyss



Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ecofashionpoet.blogspot.com
ExperienceFreedomLoveNow.blogspot.com