All work Copyright Van Schaeffer©
Ashley Van Schaeffer©

For more info please click on the complete profile below. Thanks for stopping...


Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.©





Saturday, January 21, 2012

StoNeY dAnCe

hazelnut flavored coffee
steaming, frothing
hands swollen and bruised.
the skin on my arms is taunt
yet, these people keep coming back for more.
and, I have no armor
or anyone to advocate for me.
IV drips drops dripping...
the stoney dance.

stoney dance in the clouds while
trying to make important decisions
and fend off the evil ones,
like dr. leon.
It keeps getting harder
to see through these glassy eyes,
so I cry...

and do my little stoney dance...



Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ecofashionpoet.blogspot.com
ExperienceFreedomLoveNow.blogspot.com