All work Copyright Van Schaeffer©
Ashley Van Schaeffer©

For more info please click on the complete profile below. Thanks for stopping...


Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.©





Saturday, October 20, 2012

untitled 1

I may not have alot of money
But I am rich with goodwill.
Immense amounts of tragedy
Brought joyous smiles through paining hearts
A love lost and gained and lost
Feelings rising and fading
I learned to grow
Out of infinite possibilities of life.
Blinded eyes of oblivion, not livin
Just disguised
Rise through the demise
And fate will be found.
Follow the voice within
For destiny does not slow or tire
Solid happiness can only be discovered
Inside yourself.
Turn me inside out
And show me to a mirror
So my eyes can consume
The beauty within.



Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ecofashionpoet.blogspot.com
ExperienceFreedomLoveNow.blogspot.com