All work Copyright Van Schaeffer©
Ashley Van Schaeffer©

For more info please click on the complete profile below. Thanks for stopping...


Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.©





Friday, October 17, 2014

The Wind

The wind blows
My emotion to the Gods
My rationality to the wind
The wind, the wind

Did I do this to myself?
I wonder
I ponder your intentions
Do you even care?
You care.
I do.

I wonder
What could be?
What will be?
Things look grim.
Direction.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you!

The wind blows
Takes with it my thoughts
With each gust
I think something new,
Something you.

Do you?

Naturally Drawn...
Remember...

How pure
The years have collected dust
The distance is too much
And the ambiguity...
It all just seems like too much!

Soft lips
Like satin to my soul
Like food for my being
I miss you!

Dreams sketch beautiful moments
In my mind.
The wind
The wind...

With each snap of the palms
I realize I've dwelled too long
In delusion.
You will never love me like I long.

The wind
The wind...



Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ecofashionpoet.blogspot.com
ExperienceFreedomLoveNow.blogspot.com