All work Copyright Van Schaeffer©
Ashley Van Schaeffer©

For more info please click on the complete profile below. Thanks for stopping...


Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.©





Friday, December 18, 2009

Fantasy?

A Fantasy?
Was I searching for a fantasy?
Did I dwell too long on a dream
Did I run toward something unseen?
Did I?
Did I really do anything?

Is it a fantasy?

Life shows itself to me from different
Angles
Shapes
Like water running
That defines and contours rock
Even a solid can change...
With time.

Persistence
My sign is a sign of strength
My hollow shell disagrees
Somewhere inside my soul lives that dream
That fantasy
Will not die
It changes with time
Growing stronger
Each night I embrace it in my sleep.
My sign is water
I will meander around this rock
Until I change it!

A fantasy?
Maybe.
A dream?
Definitely.
A reality?
Hopefully.
I will
I will
I will...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ecofashionpoet.blogspot.com
ExperienceFreedomLoveNow.blogspot.com