All work Copyright Van Schaeffer©
Ashley Van Schaeffer©

For more info please click on the complete profile below. Thanks for stopping...


Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.©





Saturday, December 19, 2009

Where I'm At?


I'm where the line between frustration and disappointment
Is blurred
I'm where contentment and yearning
Meet at the precisely
The same spot.
Where the present
Lives in the past
And the future
Is all too confusing.
Where distance is too much
And puts you out of touch,
Even though you are always in contact.
Where days and nights melt together
And schedules conflict
Where love is strong,
But sickness apparent.
Where the sun shines in my dreams
And I worry where I'll be
If I don't change direction.
I'm where I need to be
If I talk to certain people.
I'm where I'm stuck,
To those in a rut.
I'm the strength to the meek
Solid to the sketchy
Shaken to the core
Constantly wanting more.
Happy in the moment,
But wishing moments,
Would add up to answers
To what I'm suppossed to do.
Like something that
Will just hit me
An answer, or,
An epiphany
Nothing just falls into you lap...

Or does it?

I'm where I hope
It plops onto my head or into my head,
Whatever...

I'm where I want to know the answers
I want a future that is bright
Follow my passion,
I want it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ecofashionpoet.blogspot.com
ExperienceFreedomLoveNow.blogspot.com