All work Copyright Van Schaeffer©
Ashley Van Schaeffer©

For more info please click on the complete profile below. Thanks for stopping...


Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.©





Tuesday, March 16, 2010

And So It Is

The universe is funny...
Think of you, and so it is.
There you are.
Under a fog of "What the Fuck?!?'
Uncertain smile.

"Hello."
Holy Shit...

You apologize, I'm statuesque.

The more you speak, the calmer I become.
The past invading the present is silly that way.
After all you introduced me to muse.
To a love that, before you, only existed in my mind.
You introduced me to my broken-hearted self.

"Hello."
Holy Shit.

I've grown into a whole new being.
It seems you admire her, now.

I once told you
"You are everything I always wanted..."
Words are powerful when you mean them.

Get what you give.
I took what you put out.
And now you're living with what's left.

The universe is funny.






Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ecofashionpoet.blogspot.com
ExperienceFreedomLoveNow.blogspot.com