All work Copyright Van Schaeffer©
Ashley Van Schaeffer©

For more info please click on the complete profile below. Thanks for stopping...


Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.©





Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Burn Into Me (Fire Style)






Burn.
Burn.
Burn into me!
Take my skin and twist it up
Fold it into a square
And place it in your pocket
Carry me through
Your odyssey
Called Life
And I will never complain
Because you left my mouth at home

Just burn right into me.

We'll make a puddle of ashes
Around the fire
And blow across this earth
Together
We'll see things from way up high
In the sky
Just you and I
Above this superficial working machine
And beyond emotions
Limited to human form

Just burn into me.

We'll become one
So I will never lose sight of your face
Because it will be mine
And
I'll feel your every move
I'll even breathe for you
One heart beat
Except it's two.

Just burn right into me.







Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.
photo freestockvault.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ecofashionpoet.blogspot.com
ExperienceFreedomLoveNow.blogspot.com