All work Copyright Van Schaeffer©
Ashley Van Schaeffer©

For more info please click on the complete profile below. Thanks for stopping...


Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.©





Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Souls Connect

souls connect.
watch like I am a child again
became a mother again
reminded of why I must continue
on my own journey.
never stop searching, wandering.
my belief in my self must get
stronger, deeper.
remember I can...

Find peace
let the tranquility
run through my veins
and ignite my passion
let it sing from within
guide me.
Flow like the ocean
that now surrounds me
gather my strength from above
learn from my love that has moved on...remember him.
let the love penetrate
souls connect.
like electricity in my fingertips
compels me to move this pen
allows me to be who I am
searcher with a smile
partner with a deeper understanding
lucky.
my inner voice is loud
my fear is eliminated by desire
curiosity reigns
souls connect



Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ecofashionpoet.blogspot.com
ExperienceFreedomLoveNow.blogspot.com