All work Copyright Van Schaeffer©
Ashley Van Schaeffer©

For more info please click on the complete profile below. Thanks for stopping...


Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.©





Monday, September 13, 2010

Crohn's Sucks

Grasp the sides of my sink
Close my eyes,
And with the breath of my being
Comes the tears.
As they fall down the drain
I lean in and
Loom at the watery
baby blues...

When will this end???
I simply, have had enough.
I say aloud "I'm fine."
Trying to convince myself that
tomorrow the medicine will work
Tomorrow, I'll be all better, not bitter
And laugh with a full smile
Without fear and the
Secret sadness I carry in my heart.
Tomorrow I won't feel any pain
And forget for just a second
that I should be feeling better by now.
Tomorrow, I will feel like myself again.

Another deep breath and
I can literally taste the hope
filling my lungs.
It's going to be OK.
It has to...




Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ecofashionpoet.blogspot.com
ExperienceFreedomLoveNow.blogspot.com