All work Copyright Van Schaeffer©
Ashley Van Schaeffer©

For more info please click on the complete profile below. Thanks for stopping...


Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.©





Saturday, September 4, 2010

Retrospective Desire

Felt the breeze blow
Turned my head to look back
I swear I saw you, I swear.

You were giving me that deep stare
Eyes almost golden
and scented with Jameson.
For just a moment,
I felt that connection
we used to share.
Deep like the red painted walls
Cracked like the molding
Beautiful imperfection...
Taunting you from across the room
The draw, the passion
The burning desire
Between thighs and dark colored sheets.
Raw and unrequited
Beautiful estrangement.
Keep walking forward...

It wasn't you.



Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ecofashionpoet.blogspot.com
ExperienceFreedomLoveNow.blogspot.com