All work Copyright Van Schaeffer©
Ashley Van Schaeffer©

For more info please click on the complete profile below. Thanks for stopping...


Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.©





Monday, April 18, 2011

Now!

Suddenly I felt the need to
Write feverishly
Like all the things that
Had been swimming menacingly
Inside me gathered at once
to the surface.
When I see pictures of people
During their travels
I feel pulled magnetically, like
Somewhere in my subconscious
We've met on another
Cosmic level.
I want to ride my bike
Across this country
Stopping in all the little
Nooks and crannies of
Mountain sides
Dance naked in waterfalls
And sell bananas on street corners
Make love in the plains and valleys
And get dirty in the Midwest dust.
Earth in all the pores
of my body.
Climb the redwoods and feel
Small to their magnificence!
Shower myself
In the downpour of raindrops
With my head back
Smiling to the heavens
For blessing me
With my Life!
For I am aware of my
Impermanence,
I must began at once!!



Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ecofashionpoet.blogspot.com
ExperienceFreedomLoveNow.blogspot.com