All work Copyright Van Schaeffer©
Ashley Van Schaeffer©

For more info please click on the complete profile below. Thanks for stopping...


Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.©





Monday, April 18, 2011

Sunny Outside

Darkness, I guess.
When will this end?
The argueing.
The feeling sorry.
The feeling sad.
The wondering.
I'm tired.
Simply, tired.
I'm sick
and bored
And quite honestly, alone.

Write, write, write
They all say
As if this will heal me.
But the dark and twisty
Road that I've been traveling
One heavy foot in front of the other
Has left me dirty
And feeling hopeless.
Crazy.
Sometimes I wonder
If this is all in my head?
And that alone is crazy.
No one understands
This is NOT who I am
Yet, this IS who I am.
Will this define me?
Will I ever be the same?
Well, I guess that
Is a stupid question.
Because I could never be.
Having lived like this
For so long.

Remind me why I am alive
Remind me
Oh, pretty, pretty please...

I feel like I haven't
Got much to say
Or, do I just feel that way?
Questions fill my head
And with only myself to talk to.

What am I doing wrong?
I mean really
This could be a "why me" song
Of sorrow, loss and a general
Grey and cloudy disposition.
But, the sun is always shining outside
And it makes me want to go and play
But here I am
In bed.
In pain.
In tears.
Wondering myself away...




Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ecofashionpoet.blogspot.com
ExperienceFreedomLoveNow.blogspot.com