All work Copyright Van Schaeffer©
Ashley Van Schaeffer©

For more info please click on the complete profile below. Thanks for stopping...


Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.©





Sunday, May 8, 2016

I'm Wearing An Apron

I want to be the kind of person that bakes cookies for guests and my nieces and nephews.
I want to be the one that gives knowledgeable advice without preaching.
Knowledge about music, art, poetry, the earth, organic food and how to nourish yourself, spirituality, know the words to funny movies, quote philosophers
and have my own words on paper...
I want to be good.
I want to be authentic.
I want to be free.
Freedom.
Freedom.
Freedom from pain, iv's, bad thoughts, insomnia, pain (I said it twice because it's ever present), hospitals...
I want to be me.
I want freedom from whatever has inhabited my body and taken my soul hostage.
Freedom.
I want to bake non-gmo cookies for friends wearing my grandmother's blue flowers apron.


Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ecofashionpoet.blogspot.com
ExperienceFreedomLoveNow.blogspot.com