All work Copyright Van Schaeffer©
Ashley Van Schaeffer©

For more info please click on the complete profile below. Thanks for stopping...


Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.©





Monday, December 19, 2016

Sun Chaser

Run, run, run
Away
What do you have
That could make me stay?
Could you offer up something
I've never seen?
Could you be the water
That washes
Finally making me clean?
Cause my past is dirty
And colored with desire
Hands on flesh
Palms on Fire
Breath sometimes comes baited.
What's the question
You really want to ask?
Don't be afraid.
Fear makes my opinion plummet
Take a chance
Win or lose
Learn from it.
So you ready to run?
Not so much
To far away
Sun Chaser
Can't make me stay



Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ecofashionpoet.blogspot.com
ExperienceFreedomLoveNow.blogspot.com