All work Copyright Van Schaeffer©
Ashley Van Schaeffer©

For more info please click on the complete profile below. Thanks for stopping...


Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.©





Tuesday, May 4, 2010

i'm after you

Come on
What's it gonna be?
The internal fight
Do I have the will?

As the night progress's
I feel your presence
Pressing firmly on my brain
I hear you moving swiftly
round where I stand
Whispering "I'm after you..."
I must resist.
I mean honestly,
How many times can I give in?

Late nights turn into early mornings
Full of chatter
And different shades of grey
As we sway
On the white line of momentary euphoria.

Meandering around the usual jump off point
I back away...
Told myself I'm through with you..

Come on.
What's it gonna be?
The internal fight.
I will the urge to resist,
I win.







Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ecofashionpoet.blogspot.com
ExperienceFreedomLoveNow.blogspot.com