All work Copyright Van Schaeffer©
Ashley Van Schaeffer©

For more info please click on the complete profile below. Thanks for stopping...


Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.©





Tuesday, May 18, 2010

water sign

I excel in the night
Creature of desire
Clawing my way past
What some would say is "right."
In the darkness
The boundaries seem to fade
Space is not something of limit
Stars light the way
Words flow like water
And passion sings
In the unpredictable current
Ambiguous but smooth
Like skin
And in tune
With powers greater than I

Mystical eyes illuminate
And penetrate
Alleviate
Sullen days

Secrets sail round the moon.
It's easy to have nothing to hide
When it's hard to see.
But the beauty lies
Beyond the senses of the eyes
The stunning reality
Of it all
Lies poetically inside

Embracing the night
Liberates my soul right
To dance around
On the moon
Or whatever I choose
To see without eyes
To feel something inside
That's more stellar
Than I can conceive
The beauty that is me
Is easily shown
In the darkness
I find my way home



Experience. Freedom. Love. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ecofashionpoet.blogspot.com
ExperienceFreedomLoveNow.blogspot.com